If your surgery’s telephone lines, broadband or other communications systems are unavailable for any reason then this can severely disrupt the administrational duties of your practice. That is why Premier Patient Line have developed a comprehensive practice continuity plan in order to prepare your surgery for any technical difficulties. With the help of our adept communications specialists and IT professionals, we will equip your surgery with a state of the art disaster recovery plan. Amongst the benefits of our state of the art disaster recovery systems include:
- Back Up Power: If your practice currently uses an ISDN30 digital line then you would be instantly affected by a power cut. Our team of IT professionals will help you develop an uninterruptable power supply which would sustain your telephone system for several hours in the event of a power cut.
- Divert Incoming Calls: We will equip your surgery with site assurance during the event of a power cut or another technical difficulty. This process enables you to divert your surgery’s incoming calls to another number. By doing so, you can maintain communication with your patients and staff at all times.
- Bespoke Call Handling: Our telecommunications specialists will supply your surgery with a virtual number to which you can divert all of your calls in the event of a disaster. We will enable this virtual number to be programmed with an auto attendant so that the caller can choose with whom they wish to speak by pressing the relevant key. These calls will be directed either to a mobile or an alternative landline. We offer our clients a wide range of choice regarding your call handling preferences; from voice mail to call queuing and call recording.
- Secure UK Data Centres: All of our data centre services are based within the UK and are connected with multiple Tier 1 providers. What’s more, all of our data centres services have been certified as meeting the highest security requirements so you can rest assured that your surgery information will be secure.
- Specialised Technical Support: All of our business clients have access to our 24/7 IT Support Helpline. We also operate 4-hour remote access response time for system maintenance and support under our range of communications maintenance packages.
- Reliable And Efficient Communications Systems: At Premier Patient Line, we have ISO 9000 accreditation and we are also a leading Panasonic telephony provider with the highest possible accreditation as a Panasonic Alliance Partner in the UK. These credentials certify that we can provide all of our clients with state of the art disaster recovery communications systems and exclusive industry insights.
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US
- Kent LMC
- The Gateway Medical Practice
- Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Shadbolt Park House Surgery
- Linthorpe Surgery
- Brookside Health Centre
- South London Healthcare
- Market Street Surgery
- Sandown Medical
- Woodhouse Health Centre
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Brant Road