Lines & Calls
At Premier Patient Line our team of healthcare telecommunications specialists are entirely committed to developing and implementing communications systems for GP surgeries and medical practices across the UK. We currently provide over 1,000 GP surgeries with efficient in-house communications systems at flexible tariff rates.
Listed below are several of our most popular healthcare lines and calls services which can easily be implemented within your healthcare facility without disrupting your daily administrational duties:
- Call logging and recording services: Using state of the art software, we will enable your practice to log and record all of your patients’ calls and messages. As a result, you can significantly reduce the amount of missed appointments which occur due to miscommunication.
- Surgery mobiles: We will equip your practice with a set of surgery mobiles so that you can remain in constant contact with your patients and staff at any given time and from any given location. This unrestricted communications network with your practice will substantially improve your overall practice productivity as well as boosting patient and staff satisfaction rates.
- Comprehensive line rental services: We will manage all of your calls and line rental services as well as carrying out a free audit of your current call and rental charges prior to the installation of new analogue and digital lines. By doing so, we can offer you the best tariff rate possible for your practice’s communications package.
- Inbound numbers: We will create and implement memorable and relevant inbound numbers for your practice. Using these inbound numbers will facilitate easy and rapid communications channels between your practice and its patients, as well as enabling receptionists, nurses and doctors to efficiently transfer calls across various departments of your surgery. Consequently, you can significantly reduce the waiting times of your patients as well as boosting the overall efficiency of your practice.
- Cost-effective rates: We currently offer a free installation service for all of our communications systems as well as complementary monthly management reports for all of your practice’s line and call rates. This enables your practice to benefit simultaneously from a rapid and efficient telecommunications network as well a flexible cost-effective tariff rates.
- 24/7 professional IT support: We understand that a healthcare practice needs to remain fully operational at all times in order to attend to the needs of your patients. As a result, we offer all of our clients access to our 24/7 IT Technical Support Helpline. We will provide your practice with relevant, professional IT support and advice so that your practice can continue to carry out all of its administrational duties rapidly and effectively. Moreover, we currently operate a 4-hour remote access response time for system maintenance and support under our Day Care or Constant Care maintenance packages.
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US
- Kent LMC
- The Gateway Medical Practice
- Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Shadbolt Park House Surgery
- Linthorpe Surgery
- Brookside Health Centre
- South London Healthcare
- Market Street Surgery
- Sandown Medical
- Woodhouse Health Centre
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Brant Road