During our 10 years experience of providing telecommunications systems to healthcare facilities, we have observed the importance of consistent and unrestricted communication channels between practices, their staff and their patients. Consequently, we have developed a Surgery Mobiles service so that practices can remain in contact with their staff and patients at any given time and from any given location. Using this service can significantly boost the overall productivity of your healthcare facility as well as improving your patient satisfaction rates.
Listed below are several of the options which are available to UK healthcare facilities within our mobile telecommunications packages:
- Professional telecommunications and IT support: All of our clients receive unrestricted access to telecommunications advice and support via our 24/7 IT Technical Support Helpline.
- Rapid response times: If you select one of our Day Care or Constant Care maintenance packages, you can benefit from our 4-hour remote access response time guarantee for system maintenance and support .
- Customisable billing services and flexible tariff rates: We offer all of our clients the option of E billing, as well as the option to implement high call usage alerts within your mobile communications system. We also provide unified billing services for all of our communications packages.
- Personal Account Manager: Each healthcare practice will be assigned its own personal account manager. This IT support specialist will oversee the installation and maintenance of your telecommunications system, as well as advising you upon any upgrades or possible areas of improvement which may become available in the future.
Clients who select our mobile phones services will also have the option to lease smart phones for your practice. We offer a wide range of devices which can be linked with your practice’s telecommunications network in order to facilitate consistent channels of communication regardless of your location. Amongst the various smart phone devices which we lease to healthcare practices include:
- Blackberry 8520 Curve: This model equips surgeries with a functional and reliable phone as well as granting you a exclusive discount on your surgery’s line rental rates.
- Samsung 2121: This device is ideal for surgeries who simply require a device with call capabilities instead of the functionalities associated with a smart-phone device. Additional features include Bluetooth, camera, video player, and a reliable 10 hours battery life.
- Apple Iphone 4S: One of the most popular smart-phones on the market, the Iphone 4S offers clients 14 hours talk time battery, comprehensive apps and network connectivity capabilities. Lease options are available for an individual purchase or as an overall account.
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US
- Kent LMC
- The Gateway Medical Practice
- Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Shadbolt Park House Surgery
- Linthorpe Surgery
- Brookside Health Centre
- South London Healthcare
- Market Street Surgery
- Sandown Medical
- Woodhouse Health Centre
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Brant Road