For over 10 years Premier Patient Line have provided surgeries across the UK with efficient telecommunications systems. Our team of telecommunications specialists are dedicated to designing and implementing a phone system which will improve the overall efficiency of your surgery and reduce your previous phone and broadband costs.
Irrespective of your surgery’s telecommunication needs, we will design a system which accommodates for all of your practice’s needs. In order to do so, we will examine the day-to-day administrational duties of your surgery, as well as identifying the primary needs of your patients and staff. By doing so, we can create a telephony specification and configuration which complements the dynamics of your surgery. What’s more, all of our communications systems offer the possibility for future expansion. As a result, your in-house telephone systems will expand and evolve in tune with the needs of your surgery.
Premier Patient Line have ISO 9000 accreditation and we are also a leading Panasonic telephony provider with the highest possible accreditation as a Panasonic Alliance Partner in the UK. For over 20 years Panasonic have produced exemplary telecommunications systems. Therefore, we can provide all of our clients with state of the art telephone systems and exclusive industry insights.
Currently, Premier Patient Line offer a diverse range of telephone systems and communication solutions. Amongst these comprehensive telephony packages include:
- VPN Services: A Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) creates a private network between multiple surgeries. By utilising our VPN services, your surgery will be able to efficiently communicate using emails, file transfers, database queries, voice calls, and video conferencing amongst others.
- Business Broadband: We currently offer surgeries a selection of business broadband packages with high speed, reliable Internet access. Choose from a variety of ADSL business broadband packages with download speeds of up to 24MB and upload speeds of up to 1MB. What’s more, all of our business broadband packages offer unlimited downloads, built-in security software and a free static IP address as standard.
- Ethernet: Ethernet is the most widely installed local area network (LAN). At Premier Patient Line, we offer both Ethernet point-to-point (P2P) and Ethernet virtual private network (VPN) systems. By choosing either of these services your surgery will receive a consistent, rapid and secure Internet connection through which you can carry out your day-to-day administrational duties and successfully communicate with your patients.
- Structured Cabling: This single flexible cabling infrastructure can support all of your surgery’s technological devices. From voice and data services to multimedia and network systems, structured cabling enables all aspects of your surgery’s communications systems to function in unity.
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US
- Kent LMC
- The Gateway Medical Practice
- Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Shadbolt Park House Surgery
- Linthorpe Surgery
- Brookside Health Centre
- South London Healthcare
- Market Street Surgery
- Sandown Medical
- Woodhouse Health Centre
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Brant Road