Coming together with practice managers from across your local region can be beneficial for many reasons. You’ll be able to share ideas and discuss new approaches for keeping your patients satisfied.
Having one of these meetings sponsored can make the day even more productive and some of the benefits include:
- The event being paid for
- Promotional gifts for attendees & free catering
- The ability to focus on planning the meeting
- New telecoms opportunities for practices
These events are a great way of keeping up to date with what’s happening in your sector. Premier Patient Line have built a reputation as one of the most reliable sponsors of meetings of this variety. With over 30 to our name last year alone, we’re ready to provide further sponsorship for practices in the coming months.
1. The meeting is arranged and paid for
Arguably the greatest burden of any meet-up comes in the planning and payment stage. Finding a venue which is large enough to host an event can be challenging. It takes up valuable time, which might otherwise be used for planning the meeting.
What’s more, prices can skyrocket. As Hirespace point out, venues have the potential to set you back hundreds of pounds. It’s also not uncommon for these kinds of buildings to charge you per person – making it hard to budget accurately.
Premier Patient Line would take these financial and time-related concerns out of your hands. With the hard work taken care of for practice managers, a focused discussion can take place from the moment everyone arrives.
2. Promotional gifts & Catering
We value the loyalty of practices who choose to opt for us as meeting sponsors. It’s for that reason we make a point of providing them with promotional rewards. We’ll bring along mugs and pens, and will also provide a luxury John Lewis hamper for one lucky attendee.
This hamper can be won as part of a prize draw. The winner will have the option to either walk away with it that day, or have it delivered (free of charge) to their home or place of work. The contents may vary depending on the season and time of the event.
What’s more, you’ll also be provided with dietary-specific catering throughout the day. Sit down and make a new contact in your sector over a delicious lunch.
3. Stress-free planning
As we’ve already discussed, having someone else take care of the hassle for you means there’ll be significantly less stress involved for all attending parties. With the time you’ve earned back from this being taken out of your hands, you’ll be able to concentrate your attentions on setting the perfect agenda.
As a rough guide, good meetings often follow a fairly similar pattern:
- Setting an objective – have an overall goal which you’re all working towards. This can be something as simple as boosting efficiency.
- Allotting time – Try to set a certain amount of time aside to focus on each topic. This might overrun, but having a rough idea of how much time you want to spend on every point can help to keep things on track.
- Gather information – Collect the info you’re going to need, and make sure you have it all in order.
- Send out the agenda – Make sure everyone attending is supplied with a clear picture when it comes to what needs to be covered.
With PPL sponsoring your meeting, taking the venue hire and costs out of the equation, you’ll be able to pay greater attention to these details.
4. An exciting opportunity for your practice
As part of our sponsorship, we’ll give a 15-to-20-minute presentation as part of the programme on the day, highlighting the opportunities PPL can offer. This is a fantastic opportunity for surgeries to improve their telecommunications.
Just some of the services we offer include:
If you’d like to take advantage of any of these great services, be sure to get in contact with PPL regarding the sponsorship of your next meeting. You can get in touch with us on either 0800 048 4666, or send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.