At Premier Patient Line, we recognize that surgeries often face communications difficulties when attempting to contact patients or arrange appointments. Many surgeries are unable to cope with the amount of patients contacting their practice. This can often lead to patients not being able to book an appointment and growing dissatisfied with their surgery. Fortunately, our team of accomplished telecommunications specialists have devised a series of patient access solutions which will enable you to book appointments quickly, facilitate easy access to patient information and improve the overall efficiency of your practice.
With the help of Premier Patient Line, it has never been easier to improve your surgery’s patient access systems. Firstly, our team of IT professionals will evaluate the telecommunications needs of your surgery by examining your day-to-day administrational duties and your current patient access systems. This process enables us to determine the needs of your staff and patients in order to create a suitable telephony specification and configuration system. As a result of this process we will equip your surgery with the following efficient patient access solutions:
- State of the art recording software: All calls made to your surgery will be recorded. By doing so, you will remain aware of which patients have called in order to call them back and arrange appointments. This process will drastically reduce the amount of missed appointments in your surgery which occur due to miscommunication.
- Efficient and reliable recording resources: At Premier Patient Line we regularly check and upgrade our call recording systems so that you will receive a professional and consistent level of service. As a result, your in-house telecommunications systems will adapt to accommodate for the needs of your surgery.
- Call logging systems: All of our clients are equipped with a proficient call logging service as part of your patient access package. This service enables us to analyse all of your surgery’s call data in order to provide you with accurate reports on your telephone network’s performance, cost, capacity and quality of service.
- Professional technical support: All of our clients have access to our 24/7 Technical Support Helpline. Moreover, Premier Patient Line have ISO 9000 accreditation and we are also a leading Panasonic telephony provider with the highest possible accreditation as a Panasonic Alliance Partner in the UK. As a result, we can provide all of our clients with state of the art telephone systems, professional IT support and exclusive industry insights.
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US
- Kent LMC
- The Gateway Medical Practice
- Guy’s and St Thomas’
- Shadbolt Park House Surgery
- Linthorpe Surgery
- Brookside Health Centre
- South London Healthcare
- Market Street Surgery
- Sandown Medical
- Woodhouse Health Centre
- Old Coulsdon Medical Practice
- Brant Road