As a business, it’s important to make the most of every asset at your disposal. Understanding what you have, and how to use it, can make a real difference.
Premier Patient Line offer telecoms auditing services to both large and small organisations for this exact reason.
PPL will provide you with a dedicated and tailored service, which sees us carrying out an audit in three steps:
- Site Visit – We’ll come to you and find out everything we need to know. This is the perfect chance for you to ask us questions. We will analyse your current bills and liaise with existing suppliers to define your contractual obligations. We can also discuss any existing concerns you have, and see how we’ll be able to address and fix them.
- Analysis – At this point we’ll work with you to assess where you could upgrade or improve. We will use the bills shown in stage 1 to confirm whether what you are paying for is what is physically on site as well as checking for any duplicate billing items. We will also run data integrity checks at network level on the lines to analyse the features on the line and the care level. We will document the equipment that is connected to each line and the use. We will audit the hardware that is in place and understand how it is being used. The analysis stage is key in determining core issues you’re facing. Once they’ve been addressed, you’ll be able to have a clearer understanding of what needs fixing.
- Proposal – We’ll come to you with any suggestions regarding improvements. These will be presented clearly, allowing you to take action immediately and see drastic improvements in performance and efficiency.
The proposal document will give you:
- A summary of contractual obligations and accounts at estate and site levels
- Details of lines which aren’t being used anymore
- Cost savings on old rates
- Legacy equipment and recommendations to upgrade
- Fixed line profiling
- Telephone system set-up
- A full understanding of the services in place, what is connected to them and how much you are paying
- An overall summary of how you can reduce costs and streamline services
Premier Patient Line have a wealth of experience in the telecommunications sector. We’ve helped practices save hundreds on their bills in the past, and can do the same for you.
If you’re interested in utilising our telecoms auditing service, make sure to get in contact with a member of the team. You can reach us by either sending an email to email@example.com, or by giving us a call on 0800 048 4666.
While you might assume your system is running at full capacity, it’s always worth double-checking. Make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to perfect your channels of communication.